Co-educational Catholic liberal arts college
Chicopee, 麻萨诸塞州 (population 56,296), two miles from downtown Springfield
11,000+ alumni; more than 50% live in the Pioneer Valley. Elms alumni can be found making a difference around the world in 49 states and 20 countries.
Undergraduate, graduate, certificates of advanced graduate studies, doctorate
- Master of Arts in Applied Theology (MAAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 会计, 医疗保健的领导, 管理, 及财务规划
- 理学硕士 in Nursing (MSN)
- 理学硕士 in 会计 及财务规划
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP), and Health Systems Innovation and Leadership (HSIL)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Education, Communication Sciences and Disorders, and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Postbaccalaureate Premedical Studies Program
- Pre-Health / Pre-Medical /Pre-Physician Assistant Program
12 - 18的学生
2022 - 23名学生
980 undergraduates; 295 graduates
2个副学士学位, 137个文学学士学位, 152 bachelor of science degrees, 91个硕士学位, 15 doctor of nursing practice degrees, and 4 certificates of advanced graduate study.
|学费*||食宿**||综合费用* * *||总计|
* 学费 does not include books and supplies.
** 居民s are also required to submit a refundable $250 refundable security fee. Dorm rooms include bed, desk and bureau. Bedding and other personal items not included.
*** Certain majors, such as nursing, may require additional fees for labs or clinicals.
More than 95% of all full-time undergraduates receive financial assistance; the average financial aid package for full-time undergraduate students is $34,000.
Graduate Program 学费 Rates
- Graduate tuition for MAAT, ASD, CSD, and Education can be found 在这里
- 学费 for the MBA and MSN programs 在这里
- 学费 for the DNP program can be found 在这里
Member of NCAA Division III and ECAC participating in the The Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) in the following sports: baseball, 男子和女子篮球, men’s and women’s cross country, 曲棍球, 男人的高尔夫球, 女子曲棍球, 男子和女子足球, 垒球, 男子和女子游泳, men’s and women’s track and field, and men’s and women’s volleyball.
榆树大学 is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education. Accreditation by the NECHE indicates that the institution has been carefully evaluated and found to meet standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
The social work program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing, 护理学硕士学位, and doctor of nursing practice degree in adult gerontology acute care nurse practitioner and family nurse practitioner at 榆树大学 护理学院 are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 665 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001. 电话: 202-887-6731.
The baccalaureate degree program is fully approved by the 麻萨诸塞州 Board of Registration in Nursing.
榆树大学 has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
Bachelor of Arts with majors in:
Master of Business Administration with concentrations in:
The 榆树大学 division of Education received full approval from the 麻萨诸塞州 Department of Elementary and Secondary and Education (DESE) to continue endorsing candidates for licensure through August 31, 2029 for all of our teacher preparation programs.